How to Fix the iOS Device Detection Problem
Note: Appandora now has been officially renamed Syncios.
Appandora detects your Apple device automatically when your iPhone/iPod/iPod touch is connected to the computer. But if your device is not detected normally, what should you do? Don't worry, here we show you the solution to fix the problem manually.
Occassion One: Prompt you to check whether iTunes related services are turned on or not
Step 1.Input "services.msc" and Press Enter to Open the File
Running Windows 7, please click start and input services.msc to the search box, then press enter to open the file.
Running Windows XP, please click start > Run, then input services.msc to the search box and press enter to open the file.
Step 2.Double Click "Apple Mobile Device" and "Bonjour Service"
Step 3.Set Startup type as Automatic and Click Start
Occasion Two: Prompt you that loading iTunes support library failed
Please make sure that you have installed iTunes on your computer. If not, please download iTunes through http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/; If you have already installed iTunes and still get the message while starting Appandora, it is probably that your iTunes is not installed completely. Please follow the steps below to fix this problem:
Step 1.Open iTunes and check if your device can be detected by iTunes.
Step 2.Uninstall iTunes completely, then reinstall.
How to uninstall iTunes completely on your computer:
Open Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Uninstall all files with Apple Inc.
Note: some users may have 5 Apple Inc files, some may have 7 Apple Inc files. Just uninstall all of them.
Occasion Three: Prompt you the message stating "Unsupported device, please try another" after upgrading iTunes to 12.3.
The latest version of Appandora can support iTunes 12.3 now. Please upgrade to the latest version and try again.
Please simply have a try, if it still does not solve your problem, please contact us via email@example.com.
If you encounter the "Analyze is unsuccessful" error, you can check the following settings.
1. Unlock the device If there is Screen Lock password.
2. Make sure that you installed the latest version of iTunes, you can reinstall it then try again. If there is any fault in iTunes it will impact the success rate of device analysis.
3. If your iTunes backup files have been encrypted, remove the password on the iTunes backup file.
4. For iOS devices, please tap "trust" on your device to authorize this PC.
2. Device still can't be detected successfully after trying the solutions listed above? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.